If you are looking to create an outstanding website, you need to know what ways are available for you to adapt to what you have in mind. For many of you, even the thought of building a website or doing anything related to web development related is a daunting task. Well, let’s just say no more worries as technology has created a fully-functional and good-looking website easy with the right web development or design software.
Web Development Software Used By Most Web Developers Nowadays
WordPress is the most popular website building platform. WordPress is a blogging platform developed in PHP language which supports building your website on your server with PHP/MySQL database. The software can be used as a Content Management System (CMS) to set up a commercial website.
- Easy to install and get started with dozens of site-building tools included.
- SEO optimized and high SERP friendly.
- Several site templates and themes are free to use.
Macaw is the best web design software for code-savvy people. It provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and CSS. It also provides an opportunity to make a responsive webpage with beautiful typography and system fonts.
- You can save your design elements in your library for later use.
- The Alchemy tool can convert your design element into CSS or HTML codes.
- There is a real-time layout engine that lets you manipulate your design elements with ease.
- The whole website is optimized for all devices.
Known to be one of the most trustworthy web developer tools, it is available for both macOS and Windows. It provides a nice environment for you to work on the web, which combines with a code editor along with a live view.
- It offers an adaptive grid.
Mockplus is an all-in-one web prototyping tool for designers and developers. It can be used to create faster, smarter, and easier website prototypes. It has simple drag-and-drop supporting mobile and desktop apps prototyping.
- It has set ready-made components and icons that are included for rapid prototyping.
- The MindMap and UI Flow design mode can help quickly reflect project design ideas and layout.
Weebly is one of the most popular website development tools among people who want web development services or want to start their sites. Weebly is very easy-to-use and aimed at personal, business, and professional websites.