How to Make Advance Tax Payment
Advance Tax Payment
Advance tax payment is a good option for those who earns good income and reliable for paying taxes to the Govt. of India. Now they can get relaxed in the month of march without worrying about paying taxes in the big amount. Any tax payer, whose tax is more than 1000 can now pay the tax early through this presumptive tax process. Due date of advance tax payment is already released on its official website. Any one can pay the tax as per their convenience of date. It is a kind request to pay the advance tax before the dates applicable to pay advance tax. Now let us show you the details about how one can make an advance tax payment online. First of
It is a kind request to pay the advance tax before the dates applicable to pay advance tax. Now let us show you the details about how one can make an advance tax payment online. First of all it is mandatory for the tax payer to have a net-banking account from any authorized banks.
- Enter into tin-nsdl official website.
- For the AP commercial taxes and corporation tax select challan 280.
- Now here one form will display, where you need to enter all the required information.
- First of all choose the financial year you are paying tax.
- If you are paying advance tax choose (100).
- Choose (400) Tax on a Regular Assessment, if you get notice from TIN.
- Now net banking page will open, please check the List of taxes and information you entered again.
- Now the time is to enter the amount you want to pay in the column displaying.
- Leave all other columns blank appears next to the income tax column.
- It is your challan 280; you can receive the payment details on taxpayer counterfoil, type BSR code, challan number on the right.
- You can report payment information to income tax department by tapping on taxes paid summary page.
- Click on the self tax payments tab and type BSR code and challan no in the displaying boxes.
Your payment is done. If you want to track your payment is registered on your name, online TRACE facility is a good option. Here you need to enter your personal details and challan 280 no. Instantly you will get the information that your payment registered on your name. So this is how tax payer can track their amount due as well pay tax in advance through this online process.